Restaurant



Monday, January 31, 2011

Introduction

My name is Vanessa and I am a student at San Francisco State University. My major is Hospitality and Tourism Management and I am interested in the restaurant industry. I like to eat variety of foods and have been fascinated by how restaurants manage their business. I like to go and try different restaurants’ foods; I find that each restaurant has a unique quality, such as good services or appealing environments. When starting and working in a restaurant, I learn that restaurants not only need to have delicious foods in order to be successful in business, but also need to consider their quality of service levels. My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden, an Italian restaurant, because it serves delicious foods and provides high quality of services. The combination of great foods and services in a restaurant may cause the customers to come back, or recommend their friends and family to eat there. What is considered a great restaurant? I write this blog because I want to understand more about how restaurants manage their business. In this blog, I will address the problems that restaurants face, and the changes that they may make to be successful. I hope my readers may understand these problems in restaurants, so they can learn how to manage a business. I also hope that blogging may help people to interact with these problems, and give some advices to restaurants and each other. I am looking forward to my readers’ comments and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment